Now for the news. The Football League have confirmed that the Play Off Finals will be held at the new Wembley Stadium. The new £798m stadium was granted a safety certificate from Brent Council after two successful warm-up events, including the hosting of the England under-21s, who drew 3-3 with the Italian team.
In other news, a consortium, headed by Bill Power, have placed an official bid to take over SWINDON. Power had sent a letter to the Robins with the details of the offer, which Swindon director Bob Holt said had moved things forward. ACCRINGTON STANLEY are looking to avoid being docked seven points by the Football League, after they fielded two ineligible players earlier this season. Striker Chris McGrail featured against Mansfield and Wycombe, while goalkeeper Martin Fearon was an unused substitute against Wrexham. The Football League have said that both players were not registered correctly to the club.
Finally, BURY will net a cash windfall of £25,000, after their former striker David Nugent, now of Preston, played for England and scored against Andorra on Wednesday. The 21-year-old moved from Gigg Lane to Preston for £110,000 deal back in 2005.
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.