More Laughable rumours
From a well known rumours site, I think it really deserves to be filed under fantasy league...but we can dream ...
'Walsall could unveil former player David Kelly as manager, the former Saddler has already drawn up his plans and presented them to the Walsall board whom seem to be very impressed.
Kelly is looking to bring In: -
- Darren Byfield - Free (Bristol City)
- Lee Holmes - Free (Recently been released from Derby County)
- Matty Fryatt - 100 k (Leicester City)
- Andy Robinson - Free (Swansea)
- Dennis Lawrence - Free (Swansea)
- Darren Potter - Swap deal for Mark Bradley (Wolverhampton Wanderers)
Walsall have also inqueued about the availability of former player-coach Mark Kinsella, The Saddlers are hoping to take Mark for the same amount compensation they received a few years ago. This would give Charlton the funds to keep hold of Chris Powell as a coach.'
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.